Looking for Something More from Your Internship?
Our Intern program is a dynamic and well-rounded experience in healthcare, M&A and business development. We give Students and recent Graduates an opportunity for year-round part-time or full-time employment in a high-visibility role with our senior management team.
Refresh Mental Health is seeking Business Development Interns to focus on new practice acquisitions for our company. These individuals will establish and maintain effective professional relationships with clinic owners, clinicians, brokers and referral sources and provide support for all growth opportunities.
Real Life Responsibility:
- Interactions with prospective centers and clinicians
- Assist & participate in the M&A process
- Assist with clinical recruiting for each of our centers
Who We’re Looking For:
- Self-starter, not intimidated approaching new people
- Strong analytical skills, strong organizational skills, and detail oriented
- Passionate about Mental Health
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
An Internship built to grow into something more! We are proud of our reputation to promote and hire from within and encourage all of our interns to think long term, whether it be with Refresh or following other career goals!
We understand the value of education and will work around your class schedule. You don’t have to be confined to summers!