Refresh Mental Health is committed to improving the mental health and wellbeing of communities throughout the United States by creating the leading national network of locally focused mental health providers who are empowered to deliver patient/client-centric, highly accessible, comprehensive, and culturally competent care that leads to life-changing outcomes.
We partner with select mental health practices, with specialized programs spanning the full spectrum of psychiatric and therapeutic needs, to provide financial and operational support that allows providers to fully devote their time and talents to clinical excellence, and compassionately serve the diverse needs of their individual communities.
Promoting Clinical Excellence & Client Access to Mental Healthcare
Founded in 2017, Refresh Mental Health is the parent company of leading mental health practices with unique and specialized programs throughout the United States. With over 1500 staff members working from over 300 locations in 37 states, our centers provide comprehensive services including:
- Mental Health, Eating Disorder, Relationship, Substance Abuse & Addiction Treatment
- Residential, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient & In-Home Care
- Services for Children, Adolescent & Adults
- Individual, Couples, Family & Group Therapy
- Psychiatry, Medication Management & Medicated Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Psychological & Neuropsychological Testing
- Depression and Anxiety
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Refresh Mental Health is quickly becoming an industry leader and is actively seeking:
- Partnerships with owners of solo practices, group practices and centers nationwide. Refresh provides financial backing and support with business operations and marketing services with flexible options for continued involvement.
- Highly qualified and licensed psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, social workers, psychiatric nurses, and marriage and family therapists to work at our centers.
- Relationships with other treatment providers for cross-referral and collaboration.
Clients in need of premier services at our specialized treatment programs.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.